Saturday, April 05, 2008

LarryB's New Lens...

Wooops! Where did March get to already so soon? Off to the history books once again I'd offer... To help make up for a few lost blog entries in here during the wintery month of March, I've just spent some enjoyable net time in here tonight and honestly feel that I've shared a little more neat stuff with Y'all out there in the web-world...That, I believe, is part of my job, as a communicator, and I hope I'm doin' at least O.K in that department.

Thumbs Up! :-)

LarryB
----------A Call To Action.........>

Sho-nuff, tis all fo' real my little lovelies...

Lens-master Who?

LB... Taking you back a bit, over a quarter of a century...

This old faded "out Fishin'" picture, was taken on the Mississippi Lake, just upstream of friendly little Carleton Place, over twenty five years ago. Yup, I could'a bin on the tube even, doing a Fishing show or even fishing local and regional tourneys even, back in those days. :-) Wink!

It was way back when I was just a yungin' and newly married to boot. It was a time when cameras and fishing gear began a very long lasting relationship and romance, there in my own little personally gathered stable of some of Life's little Treasures & Treats.

Some who knew me back then, said that they thought that I was pretty intense or could be, and spooky even when getting really into something. Back in those days, I was pretty Gung Ho about the stuff that I had chosen to believe in and was certainly NOT afraid to let people see that I was Really into it. I loved it, it showed me that they were at least paying attention. :-) . Made me feel like I was finally arriving, becoming a real man, part of the elite group. It was a time, way back before the internet was even invented, when good info was pretty hard to come by. What a Drag! Now is a totally opposite turn of events. We can ALL find out anything about anything, if we want. The Internet has changed EVERYTHING! That one of the reasons I slipped on board the newly forming Internet Train, oven ten years ago and getting more into it all the time. So much knowledge to exchange out there. We have never been richer with power for the little man, if only he could learn to harness it.

I'm still intense and I still fish with a passion and a peaked sensitive side to that raw intensity, yet I'm relaxed, cool and confident out there, in my abilities to locate and lure fish to me. :-)

Now, already a couple of decades later, (I look perhaps a little older now maybe) the sound of treasure rings well in my earphones and has proven a worthy love outlasting people loves... I also know that my trusty (not rusty) ol' Amigo, is just itchin' to get out there for his first spring hunt of '08! You know, I'd hafta say, that Almost anyone would like to try this cool hobby if given even half a chance and perhaps a helping hand...That's one of the reasons why I had to share this lens with you and yours here and now, well after midnight and now April 6 1:40 a.m.

I would even go so far as to suggest that you could send a link to this little blog, to a friend or another family member or yourself to your email box or blog or you-tube thingy or maybe your new Lens even or what-ever...:-)

It's all very true, now it is possible for YOU as well as the next person, old or young or in between, to have your very own fifteen minutes of fame, right there on the Internet! Boy oh boy. In my books, That's awesome power! You could even add those RSS feeds and stuff to it and that popular You tube stuff etc to it too. :-) :-) It's also REALLY Fun! Once yer up & runnin' or walkin' or limpin' over there You are then known as a Squidoo'er . :-) And there's a cool forum to boot. Did I mention it's all FRE$ ?Hmmm? Tis too!

Oh, AND, it's also pretty easy to do too and you really get to be creative with your own feelings and your expressions and your ideas by using easy stuff like pictures and the written, spoken or sung word, right there off your every day, common little, yet totally affordable slick Digi-cams or even those new cool Super Phones! :-) It's almost TOO Much, but Man this is easy high-tech, gotta-have shit. Ooops, pardon my back-woods lingo there. ;-) Blushing...

Anywho, I don't get paid by anyone for saying any of this stuff in here. Nor for trying to get you going on a real good path in here and that's partly why I've chosen to tell it the way I see it, to y'all. These are My opinions on life and stuff, by Me and Me alone. Thank you for trying to see some of my points and visiting one of my little blogs, lenses or websites for that matter. Tell a friend too. Oh, and tell them it's FREE as well, to boot! "LarryB it's on me... :-)

So now, why not go grab this cool, easy learning curve technology, while you still can before they try to take that away from us too. Build a Lens to-day and tell 'em LarryB sent ya after ya bin there a bit, and buddy, they'll treat you and your's real right and it'll charge up yer batteries where other stuff didn't seem to work before.


So, when you're ready, go take a gander at my new little Lens over at Squidoo, which of course is easily found on the triple W Super Highway, where you'll find this Lens, about metal detecting and treasure hunting or TH'ing to those of You already in the know. There's talk about detectors and looking for treasure and even finding coins and rings and stuff are shared, by this little ol' cool Canadian codger. ;-)

Yup, there's even a picture on there too, of my trusty & faithful, old electronic wonder-machine. Yep, that's right my virtual Friend, or Amigo in Spanish, :-) this old Amigo has takin' a lickin' but it's (He) is definitely still tickin' & and even totally kickin', like it was just a wee bit more than a year or three old. :-)

So you can see now how, my buddy, or Amigo, in Spanish, is here in support of all the folks out there that may even have a cool Metal Detector of their own or their sons or their daughters or even their grand children may have one in a closet or the garage sale boxes heading to the Sunday Pick-nick/ yard sale/ hooten'Anny even. Dig it outta there and it could even change your life. It sure has changed mine!

Y'all can see how He is indeed, my own personal electronic friend over there and to know that He, would love to help yet even more folks like YOU perhaps, by being on the net and getting the WORD out. Gettin' yer Fire re-kindled even. YOU can get to feel the thrill of modern day Treasure Hunting or better known by the ol' timers like myself , it's THE kool hobby/art of TH'ing, which of course is the short form for the words, Treasure Hunting. TH'er is Treasure Hunter and describes us who swing the magic electronic wand for fun and exercise, and of course a few free-bee treats and treasures along the way...

Hopefully this latest slick little Lens-master creation, will help spread it's Friendship through the name Amigo, to others out there who you may know someone even, that could use a little fellowship in regards to a VERY Good thing to do for basically ANYONE almost anywhere! And tell them it's officially, LB approved. :-)

While we are still allowed to do any or all of this, I should also mention again...

For those of you like my new new friend OGTL who replied to one of my blogs and who also feels the need to share something that you like, with others who like it too,then please, don't be shy. Get Communicating...

I think this communicating on the web stuff is really one of the last great things we all still can have, at least here in Ontario where I hail from, if not the world...

I really like these Squidoo guys (and gals of course) by the way, for coming out and up, with some VERY HOT stuff with these sleek lens units. They are great for would-be writers, poets, camera freaks, life lovers and a few more etc's...It's like almost anything you want it to be! It's YOUR LENS and you get to attain the semi-unofficial title, of "Lens-master" to add to your resume, or life's credentials, or your open book type,straight up, one on one with others, thingy. :-) It's all decided and built easily by you. You could do one in cartoon format or like a music video or anything.

I feel like I'm on a role with this recent Squidoo power I've tapped into and I want to keep it up and getting it all even better. So my fair readers, go have a look-see and let me know what Y'all gotta say about some of this stuff or whatever...I look forward to all comments, yA or nay! Shoot 'em out...

Take me TH'ing Larr...



Treasure Hunting Lens...


-30-

No comments: