Friday, February 13, 2009

Pimping Picasa!

Photography still RoX!

Picasaweb is yet another one of "Google's Goodies" where anyone can store a lot of photos and then show them to friends on the internet. It's like always, FREE, or I don't bother getting involved. :-)

I've been with them for awhile now and pretty pleased with my association with them. As mentioned earlier, Picasa is a part of Google, and you KNOW how much I Love Google. :-)

Here's a link to my public gallery over there. LarryB @ Picasa

Now, this Special little link Let's Blog... is something Very New and it will slip you over to all the pictures from this blog you are visiting right now, all in one easy to view location, right there on Picasa. Enjoy. :-)

Dug from a trunk...

Here's a few old salvaged shots that haven't seen the light of day in a dog's age. :-) They aren't the best quality pictures of course, but they still show that I was pretty well into Fishin' and the Great Outdoors, way back then anyway eh. I find that it's really neat, how pictures will bring back many fond memories, that were so long ago, forgotten. This then is my own history, written in photos and I like it! :-) Wish there were a lot more, but I never did somehow fancy getting into my own pics that much. So, That I guess, explains that. :-)

About 16 to 20 in this first pic...

In my 20's for the second...

and mid 30's for the last shot with a fine Smallie...


Ba de, ba de, ba da, but that's all folks...

LB :-)

P.S. Get Picasa-ed!

No comments: