Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fishermen Everywhere Prefer Rapala Lures...

I'm still Rapped...

Yes Sir, after all these years (40 plus) I'm still a Big Rapala fan and user. Things have changed a lot since I bought the original F7 silver and had to wait a month before I could buy a gold one, in the F9 flavor. That was it back then, if You can imagine, for color choices, although it came in a real nice range of sizes, from ultra-lite to a 18cm model like this bad boy here, which I've doctored a little. :-)

Custom Rapped!

So if You are one of the very few people on the planet that isn't using these killer lures in Your Fishing yet, get at it. :-) Here's the link to their beautiful website, RaPaLa Rules! which I also have linked up on my little Fishing page over at Let's Fish...

This is a link to a Great Squidoo lens, worth Any Rapala Lovers time to visit! Enjoy!

Fishermen Everywhere Prefer Rapala Lures...

P.S. I'm gettin' a little behind in my lure buying but I'm lookin' forward to testin' out one of Rapala's newish/oldish, Skitter-Pops real soon! :-)

Get Rapped!

lb

No comments: