Thursday, December 24, 2009

Critical mass...

Many Years Fishing...


As the world turns...

Well, although quite a very rude shock, it certainly looks like I won't be blogging anymore. Thank You so much fair reader, for finding your way here and sharing mostly the good things I love in life, over these last few years. For those of You who have been kind enough to leave a comment in here once in a while, I want You to know that you've made many of my days better, with your caring. :-)

A few depressing details of just why this is all so, can be found here Sadness rules... on my other blog.

Once again, Thank You for following a small piece of my little life. It's been a great ride. I really feel close to all of you. Perhaps our paths will cross again one day...

Here's wishing each and every one of you, a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: