Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shots from 2008...

Well it's finally the eve of Christmas Eve!

So my friends, with the end of the year quickly drawing near, I thought I'd start a little Photo Recap thingy in here to-day, of some of the subject matter I've focused on during 2008. I try to add variety to all my photo shoots so that I may cover many interests.

You may have seen a few of these pictures before on some of my blogs and some shots you will Not have ever seen until to-day. :-) Lots of these pictures are over on my Flickr PhotoStream and there are even more on Google's Picasaweb too. Those are both excellent, FREE places to host Your photographs online, by the by. I like sharing all this stuff with as many folks as I can, especially if it's free. ;-) I know for a fact that my buddy Google, is doing his part to get my photo's out there too because of these cool hosting places. My name and pictures are starting to get a little more familiar with Google-ites now, and that's a Good thing. :-)

Alright then, let's get started on our little Picture Roundup...

A foggy morning in Ottawa

Old Brass Button

My uncle Dennis,30 years ago

Parliament Hill Ottawa

Oldies but Goodies

Talk about old. These old fossils are getting right up there, eh?

Really Old Life

Moving on to a little Fishin' stuff now...

Three old Pflueger bait-casting reels...

Nice old wood...

Black Crappie

Cool Collectibles

I'm sure any Bagley fan will recognize these ol' Fav's...

Bag's Baits

and here's a few live summer colors...

Pretty Purple...

Yellow Jacket

Froggy Do...

Goldenrod

Japanese Beetle

and some Outdoorsy gear...

Gear Testin...

Some Outdoor glass...

a Hot Handful...

Modern Gear

...and then, to stay cool on the ol' bike trail, a few little...

Bike Tools...

and now lastly, some super slick wheels, shot @ Monkey Joe's on Carling Avenue at Merivale Road this past fall...

Chevy

Belair

Classic

Massive Metal

and a powerful 383 Road Runner. RRRrrr...

Road Runner...

Well, that's it for to-day friends. Hope you've enjoyed my little round up of 2008 here.:-) Have a Very HappyHoliday!

All the best in the New Year...

LarryB

No comments: