Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What do You like?

Open minded shooting...

Since I started blogging, I've tried to blog about what I find to be, interesting stuff. A lot of that is somehow probably related to Outdoorsy stuff in some flavor. Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I've been using more of my photos in these blogs to help define my interests to You, my readers and now, viewers, because of this technology. My little Pentax Optio goes everywhere with me now and my slick Sony goes on the week-ender trips I take once in awhile.

As I sit here tapping away at these keys, I notice that I'm totally surrounded by stuff I love. Every corner of this place is filled with things I'm into. It's hard to describe what kind of comfort, that sort of thing can generate. I'm as snug as a bug in a rug! :-)

News Flash...

Woman breaks B.A.S.S. barrier...

Right from the cover of Bass Times, here's The Woman who is going to the BassMaster's Classic, Kim Bain Moore! Kim is the First Woman Ever, to be allowed that privilege after earning her way there all through the 2008 season. Big Congrats to this talented gal for what she's done so far! Go Kim Go!

THE Lady Basser of 2008

What with all the Cool fan-fair the ladies seem to be getting lately in the Outdoors world, here's a peek at a new concept for you. Women who are into fishing should dig this line-crossing marketing shot I put together this afternoon. :-) I think it's super!

Cool Women Gear...

What do You think?

Cheers!

lb

No comments: