Thursday, October 29, 2009

Toronto singer Taylor Mitchell dies in Cape Breton...

Heavy Hearted writing...

Well folks, my day started off really sad this morning, after reading this story which I'd heard about on Tuesday after finally Google-ing it. I was so moved by all of this that I wrote about Taylor on my other blogs too, because I want more people to read about this amazing young woman who could have been anyone's daughter, sister, or friend. Then I sent a note to Twitter as well, for the same reasons.

If you get a chance, go and visit Taylor's Facebook page too. There's lots in there to show what a cool and talented girl she was. I'm man enough to say right here, that I cried for this young lady as I read some of her stuff and where she was going with her life. :-(

Destined to be a super role model, now only an aching memory for many of us. Thank God this sweet and gifted lady, left some of her great music for us all to enjoy...

This is a nice shot from her picture section on Facebook, taken by James Dean and borrowed here to share with you to-day.



Here's a link to the very sad story from Canada dot com...

Tragedy strikes Cape Breton...

Although you were taken from us far to early, God has you now Taylor. You are in real good hands...

R.I.P. Taylor Mitchell, we all miss you...

No comments: