Monday, May 19, 2008

Another cool ol' Heddon lure...

Here's a sample of another old Heddon artificial lure. This little cutie weighs a mere 1/4 ounce but casts like a bulit. The Sonic and it's bigger brother the Super Sonic were among the very first samples of the fast vibrating group of lures, so often manufactured to-day, by SO many tackle companies. You cold feel this little plug justa shaking, down there, on the end of your line and you knew the Walleyes and Bass could feel it too. :-)

Heddon Sonic

And now, from the woods...

On my woods walk, I Pentaxed these examples of simple life in all it's splendor, for you...

Coltsfoot

Contrasts

Early Morning Light

Moist Places...
MoistPlaces 2...

May is progressing really quickly this year for me. I still have not harvested any Fiddleheads yet. That very likely means I'm too late for them for this year but I do have one shaded, higher elevation spot that I could check for late bloomers. Hmmm...

Get out there and breath that fresh air folks, it'll do you a world of good.

later,

No comments: