Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Who was Leo Tolstoy?

A revelation...

I just recently discovered a great man with amazingly different views than those around him and who totally believed in what he did and thought. I wish I would have heard of Leo Tolstoy years ago when I too, was a bit of a rebel and didn't like being force fed my lessons in the schools. Especially, when nobody seemed to like my ideas, of how things worked. If I had known of this extraordinary individual back then, I would have been able to follow his guidance, knowing that I was NOT alone out there, in my way of thinking, after all...

If you are up for a very interesting read, click this hyper-link below and visit Leo Finegold's excellent website, devoted to Tolstoy, the simply amazing human being. Thank you Mr. Finegold for creating this fine website!

Tolstoy was REAL...

If you want more info, just Google Tolstoy and be prepared to have your mind opened...

Thanx for droppin' in to my little blog to-day.

LarryB

No comments: