Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Picasa Web Albums...

Picasa By Google

I've mentioned this before on the web but it's most certainly worth talkin' about again, in here. If you've got digital photo's on your hard drive and you have a blog on Blogger.com, Picasaweb will keep track of all the pics you put on your blog(s) from your hard drive or thumb-drive or whatever. Signing up is totally easy with Picasa. Downloading and uploading are also easy and fast too. Oh ya, Picasa is totally FREE to boot! :-)

There's an added bonus for hookin' up with Picasweb too. It seems that Google has NO trouble finding well tagged pictures from Picasa just after I get them on Picasa's servers! That's impressive in my books! :-)

Anyway, here's the link to slip over to my album section @ Picasaweb. If I can do it, You can do it too! :-)

Picasa Web Albums of LarryB

Hope you like the tour and get on there yourself...

lb

No comments: